Benefits Of Durood
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Durood Sharif is done for asking Allah (SWT) to bestow His Blessings and Mercy on His Messenger (saw) and family, in order to show ones reverence, love and gratitude. We as muslim recite durood in our daily prayers without reciting durood our salat is not completed, so it is an important part of our deen / religion. The smallest durood is: Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin, which we as muslim should get in a habit of reciting multiple times each day, we know off people who recite durood 1000’s and 1000’s time per day.
There are many benefits of reciting Durood according to scholars, here are some of them:
- it cleans and purifies the heart, constant reciting a durood will lead to refraining from sins
- it brings one closer to the prophet (saw) by adhering to his message he came with
- the one who sends durood to the Prophet (saw), angels sends blessing to that person
- it will make one sincere as heart, mind and soul will become purified.
- shaytan will leave you alone
- on the day of judgement, the durood will create light on the face
- for every durood 10 sins are forgiven and 10 rewards are written
- durood eradicates poverty and hunger
- durood will help you to remember if you forget something,
- it overcomes hardship, tribulations and difficulties.
- it gives the person patience and gratitude of the all the blessing Allah (swt) given us
These are just some of the blessing of reciting durood, the most loftiest of durood is offcourse Durood Ibrahim:
Check Our Articles On: